Sunday, October 24, 2010

as LL discovered in Mean Girls: "in girl world, halloween is the only night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."
be that as it may, i for one can't frolic around in my lingerie, stick on a hat of any "profession" and say that i'm all ready for trick-or-treating. sorry, not my style.
i actually had the best Halloween last year -- a box of assorted Godiva truffles and Interview With the Vampire. that was so much fun. but here we are back again in the middle of October and I started thinking of costumes, just in case there's actually something to do this year. maybe i can whip something up with things i already have in my closet, to be either:

edie sedgwick.
black eyeliner, bold earrings, a pack of cigarettes, and my FUR COAT.
or anna wintour
big round sunglasses, a coat, and maybe i'll have to go buy a bob wig
or maybe yoko ono:
long, black hair, little round sunglasses, a floppy hat, and a crochet dress


decisions, decisions!

if all else fails, i'm buying a tutu and making myself a ballerina!