Wednesday, January 2, 2013


this was truly, by far, the best year in my quarter-century life. i know that my 26th birthday is around the corner, and although i loathe the fact that 2013 will take me into my "late twenties", i'm actually really looking forward to growing more, as a person, professional, AUNT. thanks 2012, you were the bomb.
LAST YEAR I...
spent my 25th birthday exploring Seattle ..
...and dined at The Bazaar with my girlfriends
assisted in styling a shoot for GQ Taiwan
and also interviewed Shenae Grimes for NYLON
took a special girls' trip to NYC with my mom & Sophia
met Bill
and reunited with some old friends
attended a Dom P party where the Kills killed it
found a new job and got sent to New York Fashion Week
where I saw Anna
and LC
and 3.1
then went to Hawaii with my amazing family!
this is Jordyn. we'll be meeting her soon!!!


to all of our amazing friends and readers, thank you for the support throughout the last couple years.
cheers to an amazing 2013!!!