Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We are pleased to announce:

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COMPETITION WINNER

KERRY SANTILLO

Her answer to our question
‘I wish someone told me .................
before my wedding day’

"That driving myself crazy and stressing to boiling point planning my wedding, doesnt actually lead to a succesful marriage."

After careful consideration we thought that Kerry's comment was very insightful and something that all of us planning a wedding should remember. Thanks Kerry.

To all our entrants we appreciate the time you took to share with us your words of wisdom, and to those of you who experienced hardships we would like to thank you for opening up and sharing your comments with us all.

Please keep an eye out for our upcoming competitions and
stay tuned as we have an exciting announcement for the new year!