Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I just love this beautiful animation where Mike has created this video to propose to Christie, I find the use of technology to propose very facinating and romantic - what do you think?

Their Story - Written by Christie:

After a week trip down to Bentonville, Arkansas to visit my best friend (I spent 10 years in the south and with me currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada I don't get many opportunities to visit my old home). It was the best trip ever and we got back to Toronto on his birthday. Within 5 minutes of getting home on his OWN birthday, he gifted me with a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and when I turned it on it immediately played this animation. :)
It was originally a flash animation, so when it asked me the big question it has "Yes" & "No" buttons on the screen. Upon pressing yes, it played the final animation after the fade. Curious to know what happen if I pressed "No", I went back and replayed the animation. I had Michael press no for me, and to my surprise the button moved! I guess he wouldn't take no for an answer :)


When I finished with the video he presented me with a teal Birks box and inside the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. He's truly the sweetest man ever and I am incredibly lucky to have found him.