The Wedding Gurus take you on a journey to
Take a moment to imagine: (yes close your eyes) A pristine white beach with sand between your toes, warm sea breezes brushing your cheek and whispering through the palm trees; a heavenly fragrance of tropical flowers floating through the air; the distant sounds of drums and melody; sweet tasting cocktails enjoyed on your swaying hammock and all whilst watching a breathtaking sunset on the horizon.
offers the height of romance and is the perfect destination for your honeymoon. Fiji
Location: South Pacific
Average Temperature: Tropical 31°
Recommended Length of Stay: 1 week
Recommended Hotel: Westin Denerau Resort and Spa, or for those interested in staying on a private island then Tokoriki Island Resort (Mamanuca Island Group).
My Top 8 must do’s in
1.Snorkle or Dive – There is a wealth of dive sites offered where you can enjoy the underwater world of colourful coral and fish. If diving is a little out of your comfort zone then enjoy a relaxing snorkel or jump in a glass bottom boat allowing you to view the magic of the reefs whilst keeping dry.
2. ZipFiji (Flying Fox) – Take a Cable Ride through the canopies of the Pacific Coasts rainforest enjoying the stunning views of the flower and fauna on this unique experience.
3. Cruise – Enjoy a romantic cruise aboard a charter or private yacht, discover the islands secluded coves and limestone caves and navigate the culture and lush beauty of what the islands have to offer.
4. Parasail – You and your partner can parasail of the coast of Denarau Island enjoying exclusive breathtaking birds-eye views of
5. Island Day Trip – Cruise to one of the may beautiful island and enjoy a day of relaxation and fun. Many of the tours offer lunch, entertainment, snorkelling, kayaking + much more.
6. Relax and be pampered after a days adventure with a traditional massage at one of the beautiful day spas.
7. Enjoy an authentic Fijian cultural show with dancing, fire displays, singing and other fascinating rituals and traditions. I was particularly caught up in the moment as you can see in the picture, I found the Fijians to be warm, welcoming and super friendly people who take pride in their culture and beliefs.
8. There is nothing like sitting back to relax on a hammock, as a newly wedded couple, cocktail in hand taking in the tranquillity of a beautiful sunset and warm tropical breeze. If nothing else
Yasmin - The Wedding Guru’s