Sunday, April 1, 2012

Choosing songs for your wedding can be a challenging task and it can become a really stressful one if you have no idea where to start.  So, we have put together for you our favourite top 100 songs for you to help you make some choices. Feel free to let us know if there is one you love that we haven’t included.

  1. Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
  2. You're Still The One - Shania Twain 
  3. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  4. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  5. Amazed - Lonestar
  6. Angels - Robbie Williams
  7. When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
  8. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) - Bryan Adams
  9. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  10. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
  11. Shania Twain - From This Moment
  12. Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately
  13. All About Loving You - Bon Jovi
  14. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
  15. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peobo Bryson and Roberta Flack
  16. I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You – Elvis Presley
  17. Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel
  18. Endless Love – Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
  19. Dream Come True – Frozen Ghost
  20. Unforgettable - Natalie & Nat King Cole
  21. After All - Peter Cetera & Cher
  22. All My Life - Linda Ronstadt
  23. All My Life - KC & JoJo
  24. Always - Atlantic Star
  25. Always & Forever - Heatwave
  26. A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
  27. Back At One - Bryan McKnight
  28. Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
  29. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  30. Breathe - Faith Hill
  31. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
  32. Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
  33. Colour My World - Chicago
  34. Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray
  35. Crazy - Patsy Cline
  36. Don't Know Much - Linda Ronstant & Aaron Neville
  37. Faithfully - Journey
  38. Forever - Mariah Carey
  39. Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
  40. From Here To Eternity - Michael Peterson
  41. Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins
  42. Grow Old With Me - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  43. Hawaiian Wedding Song - Andy Williams
  44. Here & Now - Luther Vandross
  45. I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery or All-4-One
  46. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
  47. I Cross My Heart - George Strait
  48. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees or Mark Wills
  49. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
  50. I Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand
  51. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
  52. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
  53. I'll Still Be Loving You - Restless Heart
  54. I Love The Way You Love Me - John Michael Montgomery
  55. In This Life - Colin Raye
  56. I Only Have Eyes For You - Art Garfunkel
  57. It Had To Be You - Harry Connick Jr.
  58. It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
  59. I Swear - John Michael Montgomery or All-4-One
  60. Keeper Of The Stars - Tracy Byrd
  61. Lady In Red - Chris Deburgh
  62. Look At Us - Vince Gill
  63. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
  64. Love Can Build A Bridge - Judds
  65. Love Of A Lifetime - Firehouse
  66. Love Of My Life - Sammy Kershaw
  67. Masterpiece - Atlantic Starr
  68. Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
  69. Moon River - Andy Willams
  70. More Than Words - Extreme
  71. More Than Words Can Say - Alias
  72. My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
  73. One In A Million - Larry Graham
  74. Only You - Platters
  75. Open Arms - Journey
  76. Power Of Love - Celine Dion
  77. Saving The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
  78. Sea Of Love - Honeydrippers
  79. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
  80. Still The One - Shania Twain
  81. Take My Breath Away - Berlin
  82. That's Amore - Dean Martin
  83. That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick
  84. The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley
  85. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
  86. Through The Eyes Of Love - Melissa Manchester
  87. Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
  88. To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
  89. True Companion - Marc Cohn
  90. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
  91. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker
  92. Valentine - Martina McBride
  93. Waiting For A Girl - Foreigner
  94. We've Only Just Begun - Carpenters
  95. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
  96. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge or Michael Bolton
  97. When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole or Celine Dion
  98. When I Said I Do - Clint Black & Lisa Hartman-Black
  99. When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley 
  100. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler