Tuesday, July 16, 2013



Josephine Diri is one of my closest friends. She is a beautiful mother of five who looks unbelievable! She can't be described in a few words but if there was one word that kept ringing in my mind when I was planning her birthday party it was Fabulous! Her personality is warm, down to earth and vibrant so I wanted her essence to be reflected in the party. Forget the stuffy sit down dinners hers was formal, but once the party got started guests rocked till the early hours of the morning. This was a good chance for I.D.W to show you that we also plan other events. Her party was planned by us from inception to execution. Everyone let their hair down and guests were treated to surprise artists, Tiwa Savage, Duncan Mighty and Flavour. 

Before the party I had pre-arranged a photo shoot session with Jide Alakija who also shot the birthday celebrations. She has been gracious enough to allow me to share the pictures of the party with you. As some (but not all) clients are particular about their pictures, I will respectfully ask that they are not copied. Thank you and enjoy......







































 



























Vendors

Venue: The Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos
Planner: I.D.W (I Do Weddings)
Decoration: Oaken
MC: Julius Agwu
Makeup: ShoMya
Hair: Lucky
Photography: Jide Alakija
Videography: Calib
DJ: DJ Exclusive
Caterer: Mallas
Drinks: Maldesa
Pre-Dinner Canapes: Maldesa
Small Chops: Emma Emoga
Fish and grilled plantain: Peckish Delugeht
Cake: Buttercups Enterprises 08033341358
Dessert: Araba's
Security: KSquare
Extra Cooling: Froid Air