Thursday, March 14, 2013

Your guests sit in a circle each with a alcoholic drink in hand. The first person announces to the group something they have never done ie: "Never have I ever sang in the shower". All guests who have sang in the shower must take a sip of their drink. One by one each guest will announce something they have never done, whilst the rest of the guests take a drink if they have. 

Here are some suggestions to get you started, the more controversial the statements the more fun the game:

Never have I ever walked into a sex shop
Never have I ever read the entire Twilight Series
Never have I ever skinny dipped
Never have I ever kissed someone on the first date
Never have I ever been in handcuffs

Enjoy!


Other hens night games you might also enjoy:
Clink and Drink
Design a Toilet Paper Wedding Dress 
Hens Night Purse Game
Post it note Game
Pin your Kiss on the Hottie
Weiner in the Hole