Friday, March 22, 2013


'I Do' Weddings (I.D.W) had been on a bit of a pause while I went to gain some requisite corporate experience but now thats done, we are fully back! To make sure people haven't forgotten us I decided to participate in the Wed Expo. In addition to I.D.W, Love, Tims needs to be introduced to brides so both were duly represented at the Expo. This week was a busy one however I knew I wanted the booth to be decorated, look pretty and represent the brand well. So I made time to look for decor elements (you can see the end result below, I chose a pale pink theme). 

I was so tired the night before but I woke up with a smile on my face knowing this is what I love to do. Go I.D.W & Love, Tims!!! The Expo is on till Sunday 24th March so come visit us; booth E3, WED Expo, The Landmark, VI extension, drive all the way down Ligali Ayorinde and take the last left you cant miss the big tent, look forward to seeing you guys.....